2017 Kia Soul
Pennsylvania 2017 Soul | Easton Kia Dealership
The hip crossover has been completely transformed for 2017.
The new 2017 Kia Soul is more sophisticated and smooth than its previous year model. Coming available in three trims: Base, Soul +, and Soul! Each just as fun!
The base has a 1.6L 14 GDI engine getting 130hp. The Soul+ has a 2.0L 14 GDI engine paired with a 6-speed automatic with Sportmatic getting 161hp. Then the Soul! This model has a 1.6L 14 Turbocharged GDI with a 7-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission with Sportmatic that gets 201hp. Each trim offers extra gadgets and the estimated mileage for the new Kia Soul is 26-city and 31-highway MPG.
The exterior is sleek with high-intensity-discharge headlights and LED front fog lights. Your Soul is customizable to fit your lifestyle.
The interior is designed with plush materials, quiet and comfy. Your ventilated driver and passenger seats circulate air or heat when you want to add a little warmth. Soft-touch materials and tailored headrests provide you with a comfortable driving experience. While the LED mood lighting responds to audio changing color and intensity based on track keeps your drive fun. Starting and stopping your Soul is simple with the push-button start conveniently located next to the gear shifter. Oh, and don’t forget about your panoramic sunroof.
All communications are displayed on the 4.3” thin film transistor LCD display connecting with Apple CarPlay so you can Interact with Siri, text, and talk while keeping your hands on the steering wheel. Android Auto connects to give you accessibility to text, google maps, and applications. Parking minder works with UVO eServices to record the location of your vehicle and if necessary help you find it. UVO also provides 24-hour roadside assistance and monitors vehicle maintenance so you keep your Soul running smoothly.
Safety is something that Kia never compromises on. Offering rear camera display, airbags that detect the level of impact and presence of a front passenger to control airbag inflation, front and rear crumple zones help absorb and dissipate energy from an impact, side impact steel beams reinforce the doors to help absorb impact and deflect side-impact force, 3-point over the lap and shoulder seatbelts with front seat belt pretensions tighten up slack to help keep all passengers safely secured. If driving with children, Lower Anchors and Tethers for and rear child safety door locks keep the most precious passengers secure and safe.
Smart active safety systems help you while driving so your focus remains on the road ahead. Hill-start Assist Control- helps keep vehicle in place while moving off an incline, Brake Assist System uses Electronic Brake-force distribution to deliver consistent braking when weight and distribution change, Anti-Lock Braking System helps reduce skidding, and Brake Assist-senses emergency braking situations and increases braking when needed.
Combine the above with Traction Control System-helps avoid wheel spin, Electronic Stability Control- helps stay on course, Vehicle Stability Management-Increases steering control in harsh driving conditions and Tire-Pressure Monitoring system-warns you when a tire may be low in pressure, and you have one pretty sweet and safe ride.
If you are in the market for a car with a lot of Soul and a lot of fun, then Brown Daub Kia is happy to help you find and customize the 2017 Kia Soul that fits into your lifestyle needs.
- Fuel Type:regular unleaded
- name:1.6L Inline4 16 Valve Gas Regular Unleaded
- fuelType:regular unleaded
- Rust, 5 Years, 100000/L Miles
- Drivetrain, 10 Years, 100000/L Miles
- Basic, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- Roadside, 5 Years, 60000/L Miles
- External Temperature Gauge
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trip Computer
Front Passenger Seat
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments:4
1st Row Seats
- 1st Row Seat Type:bucket
- Adjustable Seat Headrest
- 1st Row Upholstery:cloth
- 1st Row Headrests:2
- 2nd Row Leg Room:39.1
- 1st Row Hip Room:53.2
- 2nd Row Shoulder Room:54.7
- 1st Row Leg Room:40.9
- 1st Row Head Room:39.6
- 2nd Row Head Room:39.5
- 2nd Row Hip Room:49.3
- Epa Interior Volume:119.8
- 1st Row Shoulder Room:55.5
- Power Outlet(s):12V
- Steering Wheel Adjustments:tilt and telescopic
- Audio Controls On Steering Wheel
- Phone Controls On Steering Wheel
- Cargo Area Storage Organizer
- Cupholders Location:front and rear
- Seatback Storage
- Door Pockets Location:front and rear
- Overhead Console
- Front Air Conditioning Zones:single
- Front Air Conditioning
- Rear Heat:rear ventilation ducts
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments:6
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat
2nd Row Seats
- Folding 2nd Row:split folding
- 2nd Row Seat Type:bench
- Adjustable 2nd Row Headrests
- 2nd Row Headrests:3
- 6 Speakers
- 1st Row Vanity Mirrors
- Exterior Mirror Adjustment:power
- Overall Width Without Mirrors:70.9
- Minimum Ground Clearance:5.9
- Overall Length:163.0
- Overall Height:63.5
- Privacy Glass
- One Touch Windows:1
- Power Windows
- Rear Wiper:rear window wiper
- Intermittent Front Wipers:variable intermittent
- Rear Defogger
- 2nd Row Center Seatbelt:3-point belt
- Rear Brake Type:disc
- Front Brake Type:ventilated disc
- Antilock Braking System:4-wheel ABS
- Braking Assist
- Power Door Locks
- Head Airbags:front and rear
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Side Curtain Airbag Rollover Sensor
- Side Airbags:dual front