Pennsylvania Lifetime Engine Warranty | PA Kia Parts
The lifetime engine limited warranty covers engine components, and related labor, that are not covered by insurance or the manufacturer’s warranty.
Schedule of Coverage
- All internally lubricated parts contained within the engine block and cylinder head(s) including: piston, piston rings, wrist pins and bushings, connecting rods and rod bearings, crankshaft and main bearings, camshaft, cam chains, cam bearings and cam cover, timing chain, gears, tensioner and guide, variable valve, timing parts, rocker arms, shafts and bushings, rocker arm pivots, adjustment screws, spring and tension controller, valves, valve seats, valve springs, valve spring retainers, valve guides, valve pushrods, hydraulic valve lifters, oil pump, oil pump drive, shaft and gears.
- Cylinder head, engine block and rotor housings when damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated part.
- Seals and gaskets when required in connection with the repair or replacement of a covered part.
*Replacement will be made with parts of the like kind and quality(including new, re-manufactured, exchanged, or serviceable used components or parts at the option of the administrator).
Note: The lifetime engine limited warranty does not include additional benefits such as rental car reimbursement or emergency roadside assistance.
In order to maintain valid limited warranty coverage, your customers must follow the manufacturer’s service recommendations and meet the warranty maintenance requirements.
- Ensure the oil warning light and gauge and temperature warning light and gauge are in proper working condition and not displaying signs of warning.
- Follow the manufacturer’s service recommendations as outlined in the vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- Retain verifiable receipts for services.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations may result in denial of coverage. Failure to provide proof of services performed will void the warranty.
Pre-owned vehicles are eligible for the lifetime engine limited warranty. Pre-owned vehicles are subject to a pre-delivery inspection.
0-12 years old(current and next calendar year = 0)
0-100,000 miles(odometer reading as of the vehicle date of sale)
Vehicle usage and non-factory modification typically cause ineligibility. Exotic models are ineligible.
- Land Rover
You may choose to provide a lifetime engine limited warranty with a $100 deductible.
See our Easton Used Kia Dealer for more details today!